SENSES CALA ANGUILA – Mallorca east coast
The fantastic new development “SENSES CALA ANGUILA” comprises of 2-bedroom apartments distributed over three, two-storey buildings with a total of 28 apartments surrounded by communal gardens and a beautiful community swimming pool. The ground floor apartments also enjoy generous terraces with their own private garden part. The homes have been designed to make the most of available space and light. The apartments are built to the very highest standards of quality and include accessories and facilities from designer brands. Each apartment comes with a private outdoor parking space.
Completion and handover of the flats is scheduled for May/June 2024.
The current asking prices are between €410,000 and €473,000!
In the picture gallery picture 27 and picture 28 you can see a layout of a garden flat and a first floor apartment.
- High-quality kitchen with matt beige lacquered cupboard fronts, Silestone worktop
- Kitchen base units from the Italian brand Venetta Cucine.
- Bathroom with shower partitions and fittings by TRES – Porcelain tiles by Saloni.
- Security entrance door with weather protection, painted white
- Doors and built-in wardrobes in white
- Double glazed aluminium windows and electric shutters
- Porcelain tiles of the brand Saloni throughout
- Air conditioning in each room individually adjustable (heat pump)
- LED spotlights with very low energy consumption throughout the apartment
- 3-speed mechanical ventilation system for interior air renewal
- Bioclimatic elements for solar radiation control
- TV-TDT-SAT and telephone connections in the living room and bedrooms
- Community pool with shower, automatically irrigated garden, outside and pool lighting via timer switch
- Car parking space with pre-installation for electric car charging station
The residence is set in a tranquil location in easy walking distance to the fabulous bathing bay Cala Anguila. Cala Anguila is located on the peaceful east coast of Mallorca, one of the most beautiful parts of the island. It is just 3 kilometres from Porto Cristo, not far from Porto Colom and adjacent to the gorgeous coves at Cala Mandía and Cala Romántica. Crystalline waters, white sands, natural coves and spectacular scenery will tempt you to have fun practising any water sport you can imagine or perhaps play a round of golf at any one of the many golf courses nearby. The famous Caves of Drach, with its impressive vault, and the equally impressive Caves of Hams are just minutes away, and the area boasts an impressively rich and varied choice of gastronomy, based upon ingredients harvested from the sea. To the international airport you get within a 45 minute drive and to the Palma de Mallorca city center you get in aprox. 50 min.